This 4WD Truck Has Extras to Enhance It''s Restoration Value
''72 Ford F 100 Sport Custom 4-Wheel Drive
Heavy Duty 1/2 ton; high boy; 4-on-the-floor
Dana high pinion front axle, 8 lug outers
There are less than 15K miles on rebuild of 360 engine, which includes: carburetor, radiator, fuel pump, battery, alternator & exhaust. It is in good running condition, so your restoration budget can be used solely for aesthetics. Very little is missing from the exterior: grill, one chrome strip between cab and rear wheel, two side blinker lens, two cab roof lens
low usage on good tires, nice wheels, locking hubs by Warren
power steering, power brakes
5 amber cab roof lights give it a big truck look
tow hitch and gun rack
Included are 2 spare inside front fenders
original 2-tone in tri-pattern White & Maroon (one source quoted the color as Mohave Red)
surface rust on bed but No Holes; straight body
more photos available including cab interior and engine
located near Redding, CA
best offer >$7,000
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door