MILEAGE ON ENGINE 1,200 (LIKE NEW). PROFESSIONALLY REBUILT.
STEP SIDE SHORT BED, ALL STEEL.
300 CUBIC INCH INLINE 6 CYL./4.9 LITER ENGINE.
GROUND UP RESTORATION RECENTLY COMPLETED.
ORIGINAL BUILD INFORMATION, MARTI REPORT AND ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL.
CARFAX REPORT FROM 1991-PRESENT.
CLEAR AND CLEAN TITLE. TRUCK IS UNMOLESTED.
CONTACT OWNER AT 310-850-3330
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door