39 Stone Hill Rd
1966 Chevrolet C10 Custom Reg Cab w/ 33k miles!!! This 2 OWNER 1966 Chevrolet C10 Custom Reg Cab has 33k miles!!!! The following are just a few highlights: 2 OWNER, 1/2 ton Long bed 127'' wheelbase, 2WD, 292 CID 6cyl, Manual trans w/ overdrive, Heavy Rear Springs, 4 season Factory Air, Custom Appear. PKG, FREMONT CA, and much more!!! This vehicle has been appraised by an IAAA ceritfied appraiser and received a total score of 97/100
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door