1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne 1/2 ton 454 big block Custom--Project truck.
Overall a straight truck. Rocker panels and cab corners are needed.
This is a full chrome truck (not included).
1972 long box 4" lift.
Engine is a 1972 454. This is a 4 speed .
Included is the Factory engine perches for the big block.
Call any time for full details . Thank you.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door