For sale is a 1970 Ford F350 Tow Truck. Powered by its original 360ci motor. 46,000 original miles. 4-speed manual transmission. Exterior is in nice condition. Finished in light blue paint. Custom interior with a suede bench seat. Power steering and power disc brakes, frame is in solid condition. Runs and drives. Low miles. Priced to sell. Please call (339) 216-0856
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door