Excellent condition, runs and drives well, current reg. and insurance, rust free, original engine, 3 speed on column transmission, 169 cubic engine, new aluminum radiator, new alternator, overdrive transmission, new tires, brakes redone, fresh paint, new seats, all new tinted glass, bed in excellent condition and has clear title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door