25020 Lakeland Blvd
5.3 Liter [Full rebuild, new pistons, cam, worked heads, headers, alum rad, 0411 PCM]
Built 12 Bolt
Power brakes [Disc/Drum]
20" Billet Specialties SLD89s
Cold Vintage Air A/C
Dakota Digital VHX gauges
Classic Auto Sound Stereo
Buddy Bucket Seats [red/black hounds tooth]
Shlong bed conversion
More at WWW.StreetMachinery.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door