Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
Staunton , IL
1982 GMC St Rod Pickup, long bed, great body, custom paint, nice redone int, later front end, rebuilt 350 V8, aluminum heads, mild cam, B&M street blower, holley carb, TH 400 tranny, 600 miles on rebuild, tubbed out, mag wheels, runs/drives/looks great
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door