I am selling a 1 of only known one made 1984 choo choo customs iroc- s pace truck, this vehicle was bought new in 1984 by original owner and when the featured iroc-s was shown what the package would look like during the 1985-86 run the original ownder got his dealer to send car back to choo choo customs to have the only know by choo choo thats documented to be a one of one. this is a matching number 305 with ps, pb pw no ac car. iI have only driven this to cruise nighjts and car shows its garaged and coverd and i added a tonneau cover. i have the original wheels tires, air cleaner and all documentaion and appraisal that is notorized with vehicle has almost 92,000 miles (not 92)
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door