1971 Chevrolet C10 short bed truck.
Show it or drive it!!!
Daily driver runs and drives great.
Put the key in and go, always dependable.
Aluminum radiator with dual electric fan.
High dollar custom stereo system.
Custom black vinyl bench interior.
350 ci engine, 4 bbl Edelbrock carb.
Power steering, power front disc brakes.
Sport steering wheel, factory dash & gauges.
Rhino lined bed.
New fuel tank.
Newer 295/45R20 rear tires, 255/45R18 fronts.
20 Foose Nitrous Cast Aluminum wheels.
Three-speed automatic Turbo-Hydramatic 400 transmission.
12 bolt rear end.
LED tail lights.
New black carpeting.
Brand new battery.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door