This is a 65 Chevy Pickup on an 86 1/2 ton frame that''s been lowered nicely. It's a total body off Resto Mod 6 months old. It's powered by 305 sm block Chevy engine. Transmission is a 700R4 OD overhauled by Jasper with a 3 year warranty with less than 2,000. Looks clean and new underneath while keeping the old school look up top.
Please call 671-929-4395
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door