68 lwb c10 with ls 5.3 swap with new 4.8 flattop pistons for more compression, an asa cam and higher flowing heads,has a th350 with shift kit and 3000rpm stall converter with 3.73 rear gears ,new cpp front disc brake conversion and 4 new 285/40/22 tires ,new dash pad and gauge cluster with new digital gauges sorry I don't have the tailgate ,I'm looking to get $8,500 for this fine machine, has minor rust on the driverside floor board other than that, it's pretty straight just needs paint and minor bodywork...or just cut it down to a short bed and sell it for 40k. ....shoot me an offer this truck is located in ca. Sf bay area (30mi east)
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door