Fairly original GMC 150 (3/4 ton). Original 235 6 cylinder "stovebolt" motor. 4 speed transmission shifted on the floor. Original 6v electrical system. Newer paint in good shape except for scratch on front left fender. Bed was replaced with oak in 2018, has weathered some. All new stainless slats and bolts in bed. Have an extra oak wood kit for bed (included). Rebuilt water pump, new fuel pump, new brake master and wheel cylinders. Newer aftermarket steering wheel has a crack in it. Runs well and stops well.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door