1969 Ford F100
Title Status --
Exterior Color Blue
Interior Color Black
Original 240 6-cyl with three on the tree. Last model year of the wood bed.
Replaced: floor pans, fender wells, hood, exhaust system, radiator, upholstery, other things I can't remember now because I'm older than this truck.
Odometer reads 16,770 but unsure of the odometer history. I am the fourth owner.
Runs but will need to be towed as there's no pressure in the brake lines currently.
$12k invested but ready for a reasonable offer from someone who will really appreciate this truck.
Call/text Ed at 985.789.4731.
Buyer ResourcesView All
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door