790 Alabama Ave
Here is a super nice 1989 Chevy Silverado Z-71 4X4 truck. It has the 5.7 Liter engine that runs great. The overdrive transmission shifts out like it should. This is a Georgia truck all it's life. Very well cared for. The previous owner just put a very nice paint job on it that cost him $5000. Truck is slick. This truck has no rust that I have seen. The interior is in good condition and very clean. It has power windows and locks and they work. It has cold ac and heat. The tires are in great condition. The 4X4 works like it should. The mileage is less than 150,000. The engine compartment is clean. This truck is ready to go. I would drive it anywhere. If you have been keeping up with the rise in truck prices then you know the 1989 to 1992 trucks are rising quickly. These truck are a great investment. Drive it anywhere!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1995 Chevy S-10 Roadster 4 Cyl 5 Speed Air Bags
1971 Chevy Custom SWB FRESH FRAME UP BUILD LOOK
1996 Chevy Z-71 4X4 5.7 Liter Vortec V8 Runs Great
1940 Ford Deluxe 4 Door Sedan Built 350 V8 A/C
1994 Chevy Custom Built Truck Super Sharp LOOK
1950 Pontiac Straight Eight Engine Custom Built
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door