The Truck is in amazing shape with no rust. It has a 351M engine that has 20K miles on it. The C6 Auto Transmission was rebuilt, 205 Transfer Case Rebuilt, Front and Rear Differentials Rebuilt and they all have approximately 2K Miles on them. The Truck has 48K miles on it and The front Driveshaft is New, Motor Mounts new, Battery New, Carb has been rebuilt, New Fuel Pump and the Wiring has been set up to run a second battery for a Winch and any extra lights you would want to wire in. The Truck has Dual Functional Fuel Tanks, New Bed Liner. All guages are working along with the Speedo. The Interior is New including an Extra thick Floor Mat and a new Seat and dash cover, all new seat belt Threshold Moldings and Window Swipes and Window Track Molding. I installed new Door Seals so the doors a bit hard to shut but will get easier with time. The Paint is New and it has a Ramsey Winch Bumper on the front and a Stock Step Bumper on the back. Mud Flaps are a must here in Oregon so If you don't like them you can always take them off. The Truck has a 6 Inch Suspension Lift and a 2 Inch Body Lift so it sits pretty tall. What I have found is it rides great for a lifted truck and I contribute that to the Long wheel base. It has a new set of Mickey Thompson Bead Lock Rims and a New set of Mickey Thompson BAJA MTZ Mud terrain 35-12.50 Tires. I have a set amount I will take for this truck and if its any lower I will keep it and drive it myself so please don't bother with crazy low ball offers. I am open to Negotiation but will not reply to crazy low ball offers. Please feel free to contact me at 503-866-6206 with any questions about the truck. It will come with a Edlebrock Dual Plane Performer Manifold so you can put a 4 Barrel Carb on it.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door