71 GMC 3/4 TON, Big block 396/402? Cleaned/rebuilt Rochester 650 carb. Trans is 700R4, rebuilt, year unknown, throttle linkage attached, speedometer not connected. Power steering, front disc brakes, 2 1/2 dia exhaust/mufflers. All glass resealed, new window cranks, wing wings in excellent condition. A/C ducts original. Project truck, dent in passenger side outer bedside.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door