''56 Studebaker pickup. Frame off resto, 350 Vortec w/4L80E tranny, headers, flomasters, new tires, VDO gauges, pwr steering, Fat Man frt end, frt disc pwr brakes, stereo, AC, new paint w/ ghost flames and hood louvers, ford rear end w/ 3:08 gear. Banjo tilt wheel, tach., pwr wipers. 4000 miles on resto. Professional upholstery.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door