Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1955 Chevy All steel Pro Touring Truck is all steel and starts with a Paul Newman powder coated chassis by Newman Car Creations and gets even better with a Danny Roslan, Roslan Motor Sports 383 Stroker with 440 HP, backed by a 700 R4 over-drive automatic transmission. Not your Grandpas little pick-up truck!!! Sharp Auto Body one-off custom color in a deep mirror finish, Street and Performance serpentine pulley, Corvette C4 suspension front and rear, Matsons custom radiator, Hydro Boost brakes with 13 inch slotted rotors, and Chris Silva custom wiring. Beautiful complimentary full leather interior with custom wood accents, all new glass, and is finished off with a black walnut bed making the whole package a trick truck lovers dream. Offered at $135,000 OBO, she is worth every doggone penny.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2010Chevy Camaro Indy Pace Car Fully Doc 5200 Mi
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1957 VW Oval Window Rare Right Hand Drive WOW
1969 Camaro Pro Street 454 Bad To The Bone
1960 Chevy C10 Custom Big Bad LS2
1953 Chevy Pro Street PU Bad Bitchen Blown
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door