1946 Willys Jeep CJ2A: Run like a Kitten-Original Flat head 4-131 engine, Newer Crazy Plum Paint, New Fuel Pump, New Gas Tank, New Carb, Newer Brown Tufted Seats, Roll Bar, Soft Top, Heater, Radio, Original Horn (WORKS), 65 K original miles. Chrome Spokes/Newer Radials. You won''t find one any nicer for this LOW price! Include you phone # for any info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door