. This 1953 F100 is powered by the original 215cui 6cyl and a three speed manual transmission and runs and drives like new.
She was purchased from the original owner in 1996, and the second owner did a frame off restauration and spent more than $60,000.- for parts and labor.
The engine fires right up and runs smooth, transmission and steering work flawless and the truck is just super fun to drive. She wears a set of Coker radial tires on steel wheels, the original wheel set come with it as well. The beautiful leather interior looks great just like in the pictures and everything from the horn to lights, blinker, and heater work great. The F100 was converted to 12V which makes it much easier to enjoy.
She is ready to hit the road, bring your kids to school or take her to next cruise in!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door