2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1959 Ford Ranchero w/lots of really nice stainless trim just like a Galaxy 500 would have...this is a complete running, driving & stopping vehicle. Because of a computer glitch with old ride.com I have added 20+ pictures of this Ranchero on our other ad listing here on old ride...Just type in 1959 Ford Ranchero again and go to our other listing on our 1959 Ranchero .Original V-8 truck w/what looks to be the original V8...Everybody says that its probably a 292. The driver's wheel well lip on the bedside and the drivers lower rear bedside will need replaced as will the drivers rocker & The floor pan tub area adjacent to the rockers on both sides. All glass is good & The windows crank up and down easily and have very good felts in the window channels...the wing windows open and shut easily also and lock in place but they are delaminated slightly around the edges. I drove this truck 60 miles to the owners house several years back and it drove like a new truck. The truck has sat since then.
I will have pictures of this truck as soon as possible and I will post them on this site.
Please feel free to call for information seven days a week up until 11 p.m. central call our cell phone at 620-249-7977.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door