1977 CJ5 Renegade in very good condition. V8 304 engine runs strong, less than 5k miles since it was freshened up. Edelbrock intake and carb, MSD ignition, aluminum radiator. New 3 speed transmission and clutch. Power steering and power brakes. Smittybuilt 8000 lb winch, new Rugged Ridge front and rear bumpers. New Besttop with soft doors, bikini top, besttop seat and center console in excellent condition, padded roll bar, new rear seat with seat belts. Pioneer stereo, 32x11.50R15 tires with 95% tread. Jeep is in excellent condition inside and out. $ 11,500 OBO call 407-432-6481
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door