20950 Rogers Drive
Resto-Mod Step Side Pickup Trucks are all the rage right now and this '58 Apache has been extensively modified to make it a joy to drive and a pleasure to look at. With a 402 Chevrolet Big Block power, this truck will certainly get you there in a hurry. Chrome rims on radials makes for a smooth ride and the custom visor keeps the sun out our your eyes. This pickup is loaded with all of today's comforts; power steering, power disc brakes, air-conditioning, tilt steering, AM/FM/CD stereo and comfortable suede and leather buckets. With excellent maroon paint, redone chromed bumpers and grill it looks almost like it came from the factory. The bed has nice wood and stainless details along with a Chevrolet script tailgate. This 1958 Chevrolet Apache is extremely clean, detailed and fun to drive. Make it yours today!
*402 Chevrolet V-8
*700R4 Automatic Transmission
*Power Disc Brakes
*Aftermarket Dolphin Gauges
*Custom Steering Wheel
*Wood Bed / Stainless Details
*Chrome Aftermarket Rims / Radials
*Odometer Reads: N/A
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door