218 Meyers Drive
Frame-off restored 1955 Chevrolet 3100 Series (Early, First series truck), 1/2 ton, short wheelbase pickup. VIN H55S008410. Original 235ci 6 cylinder engine / 3 speed manual transmission. Electric wipers. Runs great, goes down the road good.
Solid body with glossy, red paint.
New wood in bed floor.
Original 15" steel wheels and hubcaps.
Good, black, original style interior, looks good.
Strong running, original, 235ci inline 6 cylinder engine.
Column shifted, 3 speed manual transmission.
Original, straight front axle with drum brakes front / rear.
Electric windshield wiper conversion.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
(Older) Frame-off restoration.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1952 Ford F1 Pickup V8 Restored
Sherman , TX
1977 Ford Bronco 4x4 V8
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger V8 Automatic
1972 Ford Maverick Olympic Sprint Edition V8 Autom
1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door