1983 GMC K10 4x4 Super clean truck. 305 engine 350 turbo trans runs and drives great. Does not lack any power for being a 305. Cab corners and rocker panels are solid. Interior is almost perfect. New battery, starter and alternator. AC does not work but everything is there. It would be easy to have it working again. This truck is titled as a GMC. Whoever restored it liked the Chevrolet emblem. To get more information or pictures call Kim at 574-244-0364 or visit our website at HaggleMe.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible
1940 Cadillac LaSalle
1982 Chevrolet Corvette Cross-Fire Injection
1970 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T
1978 Chevrolet Corvette "OFFICIAL PACE CAR"
1962 Dodge D100 Rare Town Wagon Panel Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door