1972 CHEVY CHEYENNE SUPER CUSTOM K10 4WD
ONLY 28,325 ORIGINAL MILES ON ORIGINAL 350 V8 MOTOR
NO BODY WORK NO BONDO HAS A COUPLE SMALL DENTS ON THE TRUCK INQUIRE WITHIN
CAB MOUNTS AND FLOORS ARE ORIGINAL AND PERFECT
BED IS NEVER RESTORED IN ORIGINAL PAINT W/ SOME DENTS
CRAFTSMAN TOOL BOX IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION
RUNS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
COLD STARTS AND IDLES PERFECT THIS TRUCK IS DIALED RIGHT IN
READY AND RELIABLE DRIVE IT HOME ANYWHERE
NO A/C ON THIS SUPER NEVER WAS
ORIGINAL FM RADIO BUT NOT CURRENTLY WORKING
ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE/INVOICE FROM WHEN IT FIRST SOLD NEW
ORIGINAL PROTECTO PLATE
ALL 5 ORIGINAL WHEELS AND HUBCAPS W/ TIRES (NOT ON THE TRUCK)
ORIGINAL REAR BUMPER AND BRACKETS (NOT ON THE TRUCK)
INTERIOR IS ORIGINAL AND IMPRESSIVELY CLEAN HEADLINER HANGS A LITTLE OTHERWISE PRISTINE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door