790 Alabama Ave
Here is a truck that you can get in and go anywhere you want. It is a 1996 Chevy 1500 short bed powered by a 5.0 Liter engine and overdrive transmission. This truck was customized by Classic Customs with the wood grain on dash and around door handles and wooded console on ceiling. The body is solid and both doors shut good. It was painted about a year ago and we have water sanded it and bluffed it to a great shine. The bed looks like nothing has ever been hauled in it. It has a tool box. The tires are good. The interior is super nice with vinyl seats with no tears, nice carpet, door panels and headliner. The dash looks good. Everything works as it should including the AC and heat. All the lights work. The underside looks good. This is a 3 owner truck with the original owner having it 17 years and he put 144,000 miles on it. The next 2 owners had the truck a combined 9 years. This truck you can tell was a very well kept up truck. According to CarFax it has never had an accident reported. These trucks are increasing in value very quickly especially in this condition. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can also go to our website to see alot more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Chevy Bel Air 2 Door Post 1970 Model 350 V8
1939 Ford Coupe with Rumble Seat 350 V8 Carson Top
1999 Chevy Silverado Lowered 20 Inch Wheels LOOK
1932 Ford Roadster Be Bops Fiberglass Body NICE!!
1988 Dodge Ram LE Power Wagon 4X4 NICE!!
1988 Suzuki Samurai 4X4 Fuel Injected LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door