218 Meyers Drive
PROJECT 1983 Chevrolet K10 short wheelbase 4x4 pickup. VIN 1GCEK14H3DF316274. Does not run / does not drive. Needs work (project). Silverado trim package. Four Wheel Drive. 305 V8, automatic transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, factory air-conditioning, tilt steering, cruise control, power windows, power door locks. Clean title. Texas truck - Bought new in Texas, always been in Texas.
Clear coat is peeling, needs paint. Will need minor body work.
White letter, all-terrain tires mounted on 15" aluminum wheels.
Silverado trim package.
Sliding rear window.
Red cloth interior is in fair condition - needs work.
Tilt steering wheel.
Power door locks.
305ci V8 engine, does not run.
Turbo 350, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Front disc brakes.
Four Wheel Drive.
This is a project truck - needs work. Sold as-is.
Does not run.
Does not drive.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevrolet 3100 Cameo Pickup Project
1987 Buick Grand National 38 Turbo 57K Actual Mi
1979 Ford Thunderbird 58k Miles
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000P Police Motorcycle
1953 Chevrolet 3100 Series Pickup
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door