1967 Chevy c10 small window long bed truck. Very clean truck. 17” American racing wheels. Powered fresh rebuilt 350 With automatic transmission. Chrome steering colum, New carpet seat cover, new door and window seals, all new bushings. Lowered 3 in the rear and one in the front. New wood bed with polished stainless steel strips and bolts. Make offer. 913 963 5047
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door