790 Alabama Ave
Here is a great looking and well cared for 1994 Ford F-150 Flareside SWB truck. It has the 5.0 Liter engine which is one of the best engines Ford ever made. It has the overdrive transmission that shifts out good. The paint is nice and looks really good. It has good tires and nice looking wheels. It has the heavy duty bumper on the back. The bed has a spray in bedliner. The interior looks good and is clean. It has power windows that work and power locks. It needs the passenger side button on drivers door. There is minor wear on drivers side of the seat but carpet, door panels and headliner all look good. The dash is in good shape as well. It has a nice Pioneer Stereo system. It has tilt steering wheel. The undercarriage is solid as is the body. No rust issues. The dual tanks work as it runs off either. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can go to our website to see alot more pictures at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1949 Chevy 3100 3 Window Built 283 V8 Runs Good
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1958 Chevy Del Ray Runs Good P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1985 Chevy Square Body Crate 350 Fresh Build LOOK
1999 Chevy Silverado Lowered 20 Inch Wheels LOOK
1996 Chevy 1500 Stepside Excellent Condition LOOK
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door