Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
Staunton , IL
1957 Ford Ranchero, new paint, nice redone int, later Ford V8, auto, ps, cold a/c, radial www tires, tilt wheel, new dual exhaust and brakes, new fuel tank and sending unit, rhino lined bed, runs/drives great
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1995 Ford F150 XLT Short Be dPU
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car 4dr
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 2dr brougham
1972 Mercedes 350SL Convertible
1971 Chevy El Camino
1963 Buick Skylark Conv
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door