Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1962 Dodge M-37 Army Truck 'Ole Sarge'. Powered by a 568 Stroker all aluminum Hemi Motor with 1471 DBS blower with an automatic Turbo 400 transmission. - Rear End Dana 60 with 4.11 Posi- 4-Link Suspension- Moser Axles- Fiberglass Top- Motor built by Roy Armaniaat- Two Aluminum Radiators- A/C Heat- MSD Ignition- Transmission built by JW Performance- With a Reverse Valve Body- Gear Vender Overdrive- 2800 Stall Converter- Mopar Bell Housing- Dyno'd at 1450 Hp at Rear Wheels- Thirty-two Gallon Fuel TankFor more information or to schedule an appointment, Contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door