Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1966 Ford F100 Resto Rod is finished off in show quality black paint. Under the hood sits a Built Big Block 460 with mild cam backed by a C-6 automatic transmission with shift kit making this trick truck not for the faint of heart. Lowered 5 inches in the front and 3 inches in the rear she is ready to ride smooth or sit low in the weeds. Ford 9 inch Locker rear end, power brakes, disc up front, drums in the rear, and power steering for ease of handling wherever you want to go. Inside find a new smooth custom red vinyl interior with custom sound system to roll with your favorite tunes. All this sits on custom rims and tires making her look just right all around.
Offered at $39,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Buick Custom Who's Who Winning Build
1966 El Camino LS2 402 Small Block 740HP Stunning
1949 Chevy Tin Woodie Spectacular Show Stopper WOW
1964 Chevy Malibu New Documented Build #Match 283
2015 COPO Camaro #3 of 69 Production RARE
1940 LaSalle Series 52 Street Rod 454 Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door