218 Meyers Drive
New Arrival! 1972 Chevrolet K5 Blazer. Four Wheel Drive. VIN: CKE182S165863 Original 350 engine. Turbo 350 automatic transmission. Factory air-conditioning, power steering, power disc brakes. Removable hardtop. Factory 4x4.
Solid Body with glossy yellow paint. Presents well.
Frame is solid.
Factory bucket seats.
Optional rear seat.
Original 350ci V8 engine, runs great.
3 speed automatic transmission (Turbo 350).
12 bolt rear differential.
Four Wheel Drive.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
S.P.I.D. intact (Glove compartment decal).
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1957 Chevrolet 3200 Series Pickup
1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Sherman , TX
1966 Chevrolet Impala Convertible 396 V8 Matching
1970 Chevrolet K10 4X4 Pickup 350 Automatic
1972 Ford Maverick Olympic Sprint Edition V8 Autom
1962 Chevrolet Impala 2 door Hardtop 409 V8
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door