Theiss Motorsports Classics Customs is proud to present this 1948 Ford COE. Powered by a 350 CID V8 with a Phoenix 5-speed automatic transmission. - 1,399 Miles- 1950 Ford Chassis- Edelbrock 4-barrel Carburetor - Chrome Air Breather- 4 wheel power disc brakes- 1989 Mustang power steering- Front coil over shocks- Long tube header exhaust- Tubular A-arms- Front sway bar- Vintage Air heating system- Dakota Digital Gauges- Custom LED interior lighting- Ididit chrome tilt steering column- Pioneer multimedia audio - Morel multi-speaker system- Billet pedals- Dynamat heat and sound insulation- Tonneau bed cover with electric liftFor more information or to schedule an appointment contact us at 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door