East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#041 1985 Chevrolet Silverado
69,000 miles showing on odometer
Painted a beautiful Black B/C-C/C paint that is slick and straight. New door handles, drip moldings are painted Black, dual outside mirrors painted Black. Fender well moldings are new. New Emblems, grill, front & rear bumpers, side marker lights, taillights, all glass tinted and new. New rubber. Wiper arms painted Black, new US Mags and tires, 8 x 20 front 9 1/2 x 20 in rear. New Nitto tires. Sits good and an eye full!
TMI interior is new and Dark Brown and Tan. Seats and door panels with new dark brown carpet. Dark Brown headliner and dash pad and face, new polished instrument cluster, tilt column, woodgrain, steering wheel is new. Automatic on column, JVC stereo with Alexa built in - CD-Bluetooth-Center console with dual cup holder in Dark Brown & Tan. Factory seat belts, all trim inside is black. Factory A/C & Heat, Sunvisor’s are new and Dark Brown. New Power window switches and new door handles. Looks new inside.
Powered by the original 305 engine with 700R transmission, stock exhaust manifolds with new dual exhaust. Chrome valve covers, chrome air cleaner, newer steering, Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock EVS 2 carb. New alternator, new A/C compressor, newer belts, power front disc brakes & drum rear end. 10 bolt rear end. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door