One-off custom build completed in 2016, based on 1951 Ford F-1 pickup, LS-1 engine with 300+ HP, Custom fabricated coil pack covers, 460LE four-speed automatic with Lokar floor-mounted shifter, A/C, Foose Legend rims, QA-1 Coil-over proper shocks, Riding on an extensively modified Chevy S10 frame, Custom bucket seats, New classic gauges, Electric windows with old school handles - pressure open/close, Tilt steering wheel, Leather, Pioneer radio mounted low in the custom console. Decked hood, trim removed. Custom fab rear. White oak bed. Great paint job - Mountain Sage
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door