20950 Rogers Drive
Resto-Mod trucks are built for looks, reliability and performance and this 1959 Apache Short Box checks all three boxes. All steel body with the short box and big back window shine beautifully in black paint that is a mile deep. Under the hood you'll find a 5.3 LS engine is super reliable and fast hooked up to a 4L60E transmission and a 4 link rear, this Chevy really gets the job done. Interior creature comforts include leather bench seat, full aftermarket gauges, tilt steering, A/C and power steering. This '59 Chevrolet Apache is a quality build that has the look, reliability and performance that every buyer is looking for in a resto-mod. Don't wait too long as this pickup won't last long!
*5.3L Chevrolet LS V-8
*4L60E Automatic - Column Shift
*4 Link Chevrolet 10 Bolt Rear End
*Rack and Pinion Power Steering
*Front Disc Brakes
*Coil-Over Suspension Tubular Control Arms
*Auto-meter Custom Gauges
*Ridler Alloy Rims / Radial Tires
*Under Bed Fuel Tank / Dual Exhaust
*Refinished in Base Coat / Clear Coat
*Odometer Reads: N/A
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door