Country Classic Cars LLC
2149 E Frontage Rd
1962 Ford F100 Unibody St Rod, short bed pu, good body and paint, late model Lincoln front sub all new bushings and front end alignment, 9 inch ford rear end, 4 wheel power disc brakes, big block v8, c6, auto, ps, new tires, mag wheels, fresh tune up, runs and drives good
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car 4dr
1969 Chevy Belair 2dr sedan
1964 Buick Electra 225 Convertible
1967 Buick Skylark Convertible
Staunton , IL
1928 Ford Phaeton Touring Convertible
1925 Ford Model T Roadster
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door