1965 Spring Yellow and White Nice Southern Truck from Long Time Collector!
Extensive restoration, complete long block 283, new carb and electronic ignition. Rebuilt 2 speed aluminum power glide, all new stainless, professional older paint & wood bed, chrome bumper & grill. Needs windshield, smaller details, misc. Retired and selling...I'm being told I have too many. Selling $21,999 or OBO. Reasonable offers only.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door