Classic Car Deals
1968 Chevy C10 Drivetrain- Built 350 four bolt main. Camaro heads Headers 650 cfm holly carb HEI distributor Hot cam ***Must run 93 octane or better Original transmission, four on the floor Interior- Oil pressure and engine temp gauges work No other gauges work Bench seat Needs windshield Blinker controls are sloppy Good pedal action Good brakes Parking brake doesnt work Manual steering Manual breaks Body- Can see road through floorboards Rocker panels rusted out Topical body rust Shes a rat rod, goes, sounds great, a good fun truck. Clean title. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door