East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#033 1996 Chevrolet Silverado
This beautiful short bed pickup is painted Emerald Green and is slick and beautiful with gold pinstripe. Body side moldings like new, door handles like new. Black mirrors on both side and like new, wheel well moldings like new, dark window door shades like new, front & rear bumper like new, taillights like new. The emblems, grill, head lights all like new. New Cruiser chrome rims and Ironman tires 20". New RUGGED liner and tailgate cover with bed edges. Third brake light. All glass tinted. Stunning and a real head turner.
New Mahogany interior on bench seat with new door panels Tan with Mahogany inserts, Mahogany dash cover, Mahogany steering wheel cover, tan dash face, tan headliner, Tan kick panels, Tan carpet. The GM rubber floor mats are Tan. Automatic on column, all factory gauges, factory A/C & Heat, A/C blows cold, AM/FM/Cassette radio, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors driver and passenger side. Tan seat belts, tan Sunvisors, delay wipers, cruise control. Looks new inside and beautiful.
Vortec 5.0 Liter engine with Automatic overdrive transmission. Power steering, factory A/C & Heat, power front disc brakes with drum, rear 10 bolt rear end, stock engine, stock exhaust manifolds, single exhaust with stainless tip. Runs and drives good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door