Panel Delivery truck on a low mileage 2006 Chevy 3/4 ton Express Van chassis, 6 liter LQ4 Vortec V8 truck motor, HD 4 speed automatic, stock 30gal. gas tank, Air Rise Level Pro air ride suspension, A/C, power steering and brakes. Leather interior throughout, power windows, tilt wheel, Kenwood GPS/radio/DVD, license plate back up camera, mask/bra and custom cover. This panel has been highly customized with custom body modifications, one off custom wheels, custom root beer fade paint job with hardwood floor from front to back. Too many modifications and customizations to list in this ad, must be seen in person to appreciate the the quality of work done and the modifications. Downsizing and moving forces sale. Call or text (56two)68two8756
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door