2003 N. Broadway
1961 Ford Econoline three window pick up. excellent glass and great body. It’s a six cylinder three speed (Not yet running but the engine is free) It was originally red & now it is primer red for the most part. The only major rust on the truck is in the bottom of the tailgate & a small floorboard rust hole behind the battery under the drivers seat). Good straight bumpers front and back.
For more information NOW you’re welcome to give me a call at 620-249-7977 seven days a week up until 11PM central.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Chevy 2-dr 5-passenger Coupe
1955 Chevy NOMAD
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1960 CHEVY CORVAIR w/only 33000 miles
1979 K-5 Chevy Blazer ‘Cheyenne’
1939. Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan
Pittsburg , KS
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door