Farm truck from Central North Carolina..Daily driver..305 engine..TH 350 transmission.No A/C..Never had any...Long bed..Mileage unknown..Recent tires...Not original paint..Not a show truck ..Not rotted out..Nice under carriage..Well maintained..Thanks for looking...No Sunday showings ! Do not call after 8:00 P.M. Eastern time..
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door