FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1999 Chevrolet S10 Xtreme engine has been upgraded to a 5.7L LT1 V8 making 265HP & 315 lbs of Torque. *Only 70K Miles on Motor (Odometer is showing 105k)* This Xtreme does have Heat and comes with Factory A/C Kit. Original Red Exterior with Original Medium Graphite Interior.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT'S BOB FOREMAN & CHARLEEN STEMERMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348 !
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
-Original Red Exterior
-Smoked Headlights & Running Lights // Fog Lights
-Dark Tinted Windows
-Flattop Tonneau Cover
-Original 16” Aluminum Wheels
-Original Medium Graphite Interior
-Tilt Steering Column
-Alpine Digital Radio
-HEAT // Factory A/C Kit Comes With
-5.7L LT1 V8 // 70K Miles On Motor
-265HP & 315 Torque
-Airaid Short-Ram Intake
-Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust
-Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
-Power Disc Brakes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door