OMPLETE NEW RESTORATION:ALL NEW!
600 CFM Holley, headers and exhaust, K & N air cleaner, Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold, GM serpentine belt. HEI igniton system. New radiator.
465 new processed 4 speed, with a 205 transfer case.
Complete new interior: black seat, black padded dash, black carpet. New AM/FM radio. New air conditioner/heater. Tilt steering wheel.
New gauges, all new glass,rubber, and door seals. All new two tone paint and metal trim. All new bumper and grill. Underbed custom aluminum gas tank, with gas door imbedded in rear. Stainless steel hubcaps.
Email: [email protected]
Send me an email if you would like more pictures or if you have any questions.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door