This is a true survivor. Rarely, will you see a truck like this anymore that has been untouched. This is a farm truck from South Dakota that is in heated storage all winter.
It''s a 292 Y-block and runs like a top. Remember it''s 52 years old and could use some brake and suspension work to make it ride better. I love this truck and every time I drive it, I get talking with someone.
Please keep in mind that I''m open to offers. I wont'' be insulted! My cell is 262-308-8710, so you can call or text any time and I''ll get back when I can with anything you want to know.
It''s a great truck! I hate to see it go!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door