AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1950 GMC 3100 (Saratoga, AR) $55,000 heavily reduced to 47k obo You are looking at a very sharp 1950 GMC 3100 Pickup. The stunning black exterior is as sharp as it can be as it flows inside to a maroon and beige interior that aims to please. Powered by the number's matching 92 HP 216.5 CI 6-Cylinder Paired with a 3-Speed Column Shift Manual Transmission, with only 20,228 miles this truck runs like a dream that you will never want to wake up from. Features include but are not limited to a Leather Interior, Original Gauges and Painted Dashboard, Very Clean Undercarriage, Correct Wires and Hoses, Original Carburetor, New Shocks, Stock Rear End, Front/Read Drum Brakes, New Hard and Flex Lines, Master Cylinder in Stock Position, 6-Volt System, Single Outlet Exhaust, All Steel Body with New Chrome on Bumpers, Chain Guards for the Tailgate, an Aged Oak Wood Bed with Stainless Hardware, Firestone Tires, a Bench Seat and a Starter Button On the Floor As Original. this truck has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout it's life. The owner is already being very fair with this rare find, but he is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Mike a call at 903-559-6285
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door